SoCal Water's New GRO – 50
The GRO-50 is certified to reduce salts, dissolved minerals and bad taste & odor; and NSF/ANSI Standard 58 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means. They are designed for chlorinated or non-chlorinated water and reduce particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron in size by mechanical means.
- Utilizing the Pentair 50 GPD high efficiency membrane, we are able to offer the best recovery rate on the market.
- Currently, reverse osmosis systems can use 2 – 4 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of water. We can expect a 1:1 ratio with the new GRO – 50.
- This means 1 gallon used to make 1 gallon of purified drinking water.
Pentair’s GRO integrates a 100% dry membrane to help maximize its lifespan and provide enhanced performance to the end user. The GRO boasts a 50% recovery rate while maintaining a retrofit-able design for easy integration.
- 3 gallon storage tank
- 50 gallon per day rating
- 4 stage system
- Includes choice of chrome or nickel faucet in designer or contemporary models
- 5 year parts warranty
- Optional alkaline filter adds $150
- Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
Nimbus Sierra Reverse Osmosis
Sierra Reverse Osmosis System
Description: The Sierra 4-stage reverse osmosis system delivers gallons of clean, clear drinking water. The Sierra features hygienically sealed filter cartridges and color-coded fittings for easy installation and service. The system comes with a chrome faucet.
Product Weight: 14.0lb
Nimbus WaterMaker 5 Reverse Osmosis System
The WaterMaker Five reverse osmosis system produces high quality drinking water quickly and easily. The system features a 50 gpd reverse osmosis membrane and top quality coconut carbon filtration in a five stage configuration. Designed with hygienically sealed filter cartridges and color-coded fittings for fast installation and easy service, the WaterMaker Five RO system delivers 30% higher flow from the faucet while reducing water waste by 50%. The WaterMaker Five system is California AB1953 and Vermont VT S.152 compliant.
The WaterMaker Five system has been certified CarbonNeutral® by The Carbon Neutral Company. The CO2 emissions for the system were reduced to net zero through a combination of internal reductions and high quality carbon offsets.
Product Weight: 14.0lb